Just so everyone knows, i have decided to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!!! I will start on my mission papers next Sunday and i will leave this May!
Next Sunday, i will be able to start the Temple Prep class and then the mission prep class.
I do have to admit im nervous about serving a mission, but this is something i have wanted to do for a long time now. I am finally going to live my dream!!!!!!
I know that several of my lds church friends ( here in Utah and back home in Arkansas) have gotten married and started there own families, but i have other things i want to fulfill before i start a family. I want to serve a mission, go back to school to become a CNA, and start my career, all before i even think about getting married!
Hey girl! I am so happy you have a blog. I love to read blogs. I am so happy you have chose to go on a mission. You will be great out serving one. I love you and am very proud of you.
ReplyDeletethat is great chelsea! I have always loved your sweet spirit and I know that you would make a great missionary!
ReplyDelete