Hey Y'all. Sorry I haven't updated my blog lately.
Things have been crazy busy here in Utah for me lately.
As many of you know, i am currently working on my mission papers. I am currently working on the medical and dental papers, which is the last thing i have to do before i can put my information on the official website.
So far everything is going well with the doctor part of the procedure. I will get my results tomorrow. Tomorrow afternoon i will be doing the dentist part of the procedure which I'm praying goes well. I don't think anything will be wrong, besides my wisdom teeth coming in. My wisdom teeth shouldn't cause a problem though because there not very far along on the growing process. I am nervous about going to the dentist though because i have to have x-rays done, and those never go well for me ( I cant stand the plastic in my mouth).
I am getting really excited about the mission, but at the same time I'm nervous. I have wanted to serve a mission for a long time, but i never thought i would actually do it. I guess the biggest thing I'm nervous about, is the interview with the Branch President, and of course the FAREWELL SPEECH. Public speaking has never been my thing, but i will get through it fine.
I am just so excited for you! You will do great on your mission. I can't wait to hear where you will be serving.
ReplyDeleteoh and I completely understand about going to the dentist and hate those big plastic things in your mouth....they always make me feel like I'm going to gag! :) love ya